Sep 18, 2012
Customers Benefit from eCommerce with Easier Content Management, Automated Upgrades and Simplified Back Office Integration
Dreamforce, the world’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, invites attendees to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways with social, mobile and cloud technologies
CloudCraze Software LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of EDL Consulting, today announced it has launched CloudCraze enterprise eCommerce for the first time as a managed package on salesforce.com’s AppExchange, the world’s most popular cloud marketplace for social apps for business. CloudCraze helps companies and their marketers, sales and service reps to create an entire online customer engagement channel as an extension of the Salesforce Platform. Companies can use CloudCraze to engage customers in a continuing conversation across channels (Web, Service, Chatter, Facebook and Twitter) and drive revenue by merchandising products and services, enabling promotions and special pricing, and capturing and servicing orders.
The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. CloudCraze by EDL Consulting will be in booth 408 in the Dreamforce Expo.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, CloudCraze is immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange.
Comments on the News
- “eCommerce is the indispensible tool for every company, whether they market to business customers, consumers, or both,” remarked Bill Loumpouridis, Founder, CloudCraze Software LLC. “CloudCraze will further help customers become social by making online storefronts easier to implement, integrate and maintain. Combined with the power of the Salesforce Platform, CloudCraze will drive business success like never before.”
- “Companies around the globe are transforming the way they connect with customers, partners and employees through social and mobile cloud solutions,” said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president AppExchange and Force.com Operations, salesforce.com. “Partners such as CloudCraze by EDL Consulting, are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to provide customers with the right tools to accelerate their success in the cloud.”
Product Key Features
CloudCraze puts a wide range of resources and capabilities in the hands of enterprise users. Major features include:
- Managed Package Deployment Technology that “pushes” upgrades and patches automatically and seamlessly to the platform as they become available.
- A sophisticated, configurable User Interface (UI) that makes it easy to maintain content on storefronts. Now, users can update branding, product descriptions, catalogs and other content with just a few clicks.
- An API Interface Layer that makes integration with third-party systems easier and more cost-effective, with little-to-no programming needed.The ability to administer multiple storefronts via a single interface
- A customer address book.
- Support for all product types including bundles, service and training products, and subscriptions.
- OEM bundle including all needed salesforce.com licensing.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,600 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.